English 简体中文 English 한국어 日本語 Pусский Español Français Deutsch Português Login Register

Description of total BT circulation

2018-08-15 15:30:00

70% of the total BT is gradually allocated to platform users through mining, and the remaining 30% of BT is held by funds, partners, teams and private investors through pre-issuance.


The BT of the mining part was released by mining on a daily basis. In order to protect everyone's equal income rights, we will freeze the remaining 30% of BT in advance and release it in proportion with the mining part.


Due to the participation in the destruction mechanism, the platform will periodically repurchase BT and destroy it. This part is not included in the total circulation.


That is, the circulation quantity of BT: the current cumulative total mining output / 51% - the destroyed quantity


Thank you for your support of Btex!


Btex team

July 30, 2018

Btex community

Telegram: https://t.me/btex_com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BTEX_COM


  • 简体中文
  • English
  • 한국어
  • 日本語
  • Pусский
  • Español
  • Français
  • Deutsch
  • Português
OK
Mobile