English 简体中文 English Login Register

Total BT circulation

2018-06-15 14:44:20

Explanation of BT circulation:

51% of the total amount of BT, or "community incentives," is gradually distributed to trading users through the "transaction-mining" approach. The remaining 49% of BTs are "pre-releases" and are used by early seed users. , Funds, Partners, Teams, and Private Equity Investors.

The “Community Rewards” BT is released on a daily basis through mining. In order to ensure that all people receive equal income rights, we pre-freeze the BT of the “pre-release section” and unfreeze it according to the following formula: Daily thaw Quantity = Total amount of pre-issued BT* (Total output of mining on the previous day / Total amount of BT in community awards).

That is, the number of BT's circulation: The current cumulative total mining output / 51%.


Thank you for your support of Btex!

Btex team

June 15, 2018

Btex community

Telegram: https://t.me/btex_com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BTEX_COM


  • English
  • 中文
OK
Mobile